There are only a few fun little things going on here. Of course there is much more on the way so check out Hostile Advance for future plans and drop back in here once in a while for the basic What-up?.
- HTTP: (web site)
- This one should really be apparent. I mean really. The website has some deliberation behind it's design (a first for me) and if you are interested I put a few notes on that in the Hostile Intent page. And for the Style Sheet Impaired I have a note in the Behavior page.
- EverQuest: (game)
- Uh man have a got a treat for you. Oh wait, no I don't. All I have is the beginning of some really stupid stuff on EQ. Oh and check the poetry section for bonus game related Limericks.
- STUFF: (Uhh)
- The standard server thangs all ticking. Mail, finger, stuff like that.
- JOKES: (humor database) DEAD AND GONE IN GREAT CRASH - MAY YET RETURN
- Try out a Joke. I have been saving all
the amusing bits sent to me ever since I got my first e-mail account.
The database went online with over 400 jokes and I know I have at least
another 50 or so still to edit and add. Random joke feature is enabled
and a search system is coming soon. Since the DB is over a Meg it would
be really dumb to just do a grep on it so I wrote an indexer and am
rigging it to take multiple terms and return the best matches first.
finger firstname.lastname@example.org fun on the unix command line.