What is Hostile?
Hostile is a state-of-the-art open-source intelligence tool, developed with the goal of
maintaining user privacy while also giving access to the most powerful OSINT tools.
At Hostile, we keep as little information as possible, as we believe one of the core
aspects of an OSINT organization should be transparency. Here's what we store about you:
- A hash of your user authentication key (used for verifying logins)
- The date your subscription will end
- Your role on the site (i.e. user, administrator)
- A cookie used for validating access
We do not log any user agents, IP addresses, or any personally identifying information.
As a result of this, we will never sell your data to any individual or company.
Terms of Service
Hostile reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account for any
violations of the following terms:
- Your user authentication key is not to be shared
- You will not use any form of automation or attempt
to scrape data from Hostile in any way, shape, or form.
- You will not perform any activities that can be viewed as
abuse of our engines or tools.
- You may not re-sell your license under any conditions.
We offer data removal from our engines at no cost. To request entry removals, please
email [email protected] with a description of the data that you'd like removed.
For authentication purposes, if the content requested for removal is an email address,
we may send a one-time verification code to ensure that you are an authorized
user of that email address.